The Alges Platform Staging and Orchestral Band Riser system is durable, versatile, and offers easy setup. They are designed with longevity, quality, and ease of use as their principle goals.
The Alges Platform Staging and Orchestral Band Riser system is durable, versatile, and offers easy setup. They are designed with longevity, quality, and ease of use as their principle goals. Our risers are incredibly versatile. The risers fit together with little manoeuvering and allow you to configure your ensemble into various shapes and sizes. You’ll reap savings for the life of the risers with the ability to use them for virtually thousands of performances from kindergarten graduation to symphony orchestra recitals.
Contact us to discuss your wishes, footprint, and venue. From there, we can put together an attractive quote for the best platform staging you’ll ever use.
The platform can be used as Band/Orchestral Risers, Seated Risers, Choral Risers or any other use where you’re looking for tiered platforms.
We have many components to complete your investment.
- Different Leg Heights including custom leg heights.
- Leg to Leg locks & Unit to Unit connectors to lock units together.
- Guard Rails for the back and/or side of the stage.
- Carpet or Black Phenolic Anti-Slip Surface
- Storage/Transport Carts
- Stage size:
4′ x 8′ (1220mm x 2440mm)
3′ X 4′ (0.9 X 1.2 m)
3′ x 6′ (0.9 x 1.8 m)
3′ x 8′ (0.9 x 2.4 m)
- Riser Height:
8″ (20 cm), 16″ (40 cm), 24″ (60 cm), 32″ (80 cm) and 40″ (100 cm)
- Custom Risers heights are also available.
- Lightweight deck of solid 3/4″ (19 mm) plywood.
- Deck surface options:
Black standard: 3/4″ (19 mm) plywood with black phenolic anti-slip surface
Grey carpet: 3/4″ (19 mm) plywood with 15/64″ (5.8 mm) carpet.
Carpet is 80% Polypropylene, 20% Polyester fine ribbed cord carpet.
- Loading rate meets or exceeds building code requirements.
Stage loading rate is 154 lbs/ft2 (750 kg/m2)
- Frames are fabricated from aluminium extrusion with a clear anodize finish.
- Legs lock quickly into leg socket with the rotation of knobs.
- Non-marking glides for floor protection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.