Enjoy flexible performance capabilities and powerful music production features with the Arturia KeyStep portable polyphonic step sequencer and keyboard controller. With a range of two octaves plus a fourth, this keyboard makes playing complex chords and broad melodies easy, and the slim-key design strikes a balance between full-size keys and mini keys. The keys' velocity and aftertouch provide an intuitive experience, and the step functionality lets you cue up samples and other elements in perfect sync.
Connecting to other devices, both modern and legacy, is simple thanks to the USB-MIDI and standard MIDI ports. Clock sync and DIN sync jacks make the Arturia KeyStep a versatile system component. Also included are CV/GATE outputs and an assignable modulation CV output, which is great for using the velocity, aftertouch or modulation wheel. Use the sustain hold button or attach an external sustain pedal for even more dynamic performances. The compact design makes the Arturia KeyStep a great option for saving space in the studio or for carrying to live performances.
- Arturia’s own Slimkey keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- Sustain HOLD button
- Sustain pedal jack
- Chord play mode
- DC jack for standalone operation
- USB MIDI connects to computers and our MCC editor
- MIDI in/out ports
- Capacitive-touch pitch bend and mod wheels
- Each sequence can have 64 steps, each step can have up to eight notes
- Low power; can be powered by Apple iPad® (camera connection kit required)
- Up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up, double down modes
- Eight polyphonic step-sequences with Rest, Tie, and Legato note entry
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.