Make sure every cable in your arsenal is in good working order with the invaluable BEHRINGER Cable Tester CT100. This incredibly portable audio solution is a must-have for sound engineers and musicians alike.
The CT100 accepts every type of cable you might use in a recording or live performance situation: XLR, mono and TRS phone (1/4", 1/8", TT), RCA and even MIDI. Choose from three modes: cable test mode, installed CABLE TESTER mode and TONE mode. The CT100 can check for continuity, intermittency, phantom power presence and grounded shields. Because this handy tool runs on two AA batteries, you can carry it in your pocket and be ready to troubleshoot at a moment's notice.
The Cable Tester CT100 is the smart, portable and unbelievably affordable way to ensure your next show or recording session runs smoothly. Ask your BEHRINGER dealer about this little gem today. It just may become the most important tool in your kit!
- 3 useful modes: cable test mode, installed cable test mode, test tone mode
- Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, mono and TRS phone (1/4", 1/8", TT), RCA, MIDI
- Super-easy operation with clear LED display
- Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
- Phantom-power and ground-shield check
- Test-tone generation: 1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV or -50 dBV
- Belt clip included
- Battery operation (requires 2 AA size alkaline batteries (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- 3 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.