Few things are more essential to recording or live performance than dynamic microphones. BEHRINGER's XM8500 has the crucial features and durability to come through for your sound again and again.
Dynamic mics have several advantages that make them ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments. They're robust, resistant to moisture and can achieve high gain before feedback. The XM8500's cardioid pickup pattern captures the source signal, such as a guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound.
The XM8500 provides an amazing frequency response of 50 Hz to 15 kHz, and includes a two-stage pop filter to minimize breath and pop noises. And with its tough metal construction and sturdy steel windscreen, you can count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications. We've even included a rugged hard case with a mic clip and stand adapter.
- 50 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response
- Cardioid characteristic with excellent feedback suppression
- Shock mount system reduces handling noise
- Two-stage pop filter minimizes breath and pop noises
- Sturdy, reliable metal construction and electromagnetic shielding
- Delivered in a rugged hard case with microphone clip and stand adapter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.