The WING control surface utilizes a large capacitive touchscreen interface with touch-sensitive rotary controls for ease of operation.
Three separate fader sections and a Custom Controls section can be tailored easily and intuitively to meet your personal requirements.
No matter if you need a specific bus send fader next to the corresponding channel fader, or a dedicated “money” channel always at your fingertip, or even sharing the surface with two engineers - WING can be configured to elevate your production to a new level. You can even replace and customize the massive wooden armrest with something funkier if you like.
The technical drawing can be found in the Downloads section of the product page.
WING is offering a substantially different perspective on mixing by focusing on the Source as the reason for any mixing, say a bass drum signal or the lead vocal. Inputs are therefore given more properties than just a number.
Sources can be in mono, stereo or mid-side mode, have headamp parameters like gain and phantom power, with specific source mute and metering. They can also be given a colour, icon, name and several tags for grouping and filtering purposes.All of this describes the actual Source first, before channels are used for processing or mixing.
All 48 input channels and 28 bus mixes can be used for mono, stereo or mid-side sources. Assigning a stereo source to any channel automatically renders the channel stereo, and it's stereo imager stage provides control over width from 150% stereo down to mono. The console does not need a reboot to apply any mode changes. Their channel, bus and subgroup configuration can be changed any time on the fly.
All channels and buses feature plug-ins for gates, compressors and equalizers, including high-end simulations modelled after the most famous hardware such as Pultec EQ, SSL Bus Compressor and Gate/Expander, SPL Transient Designer, Neve EQ, Compressor and Gate, Focusrite ISA and D3, DBX160, LA-2A, 1176, Elysia mPressor, and Empirical Labs Distressor.
The WING Premium FX rack boasts 8 true-stereo processors including spectacular emulations of some of the industry's most revered reverbs, original TC VSS3 algorithms, along with Lexicon, Quantec and EMT emulations. Fantastic delays, voice doubling, chromatic pitch correction, tape saturation and there is way more to it…Another set of 8 true-stereo processors provides a wide array of modulation, equalization, dynamics and non-linear effects, and even four iconic guitar amplifiers with cabinet simulations. If push comes to shove, a guitarist can just DI his guitar or pedals straight into the stage box, which is especially useful on quiet stages and house of worship applications.
- 8 award-winning Midas PRO mic preamps and 8 Midas PRO outputs onboard
- 24 motorized 100 mm faders in 3 separate, fully configurable sections
- "Plug and play" remote I/O connectivity for up to 144 input and output signals over 3 AES50 ports
- Klark Teknik’s SuperMAC technology for ultra-low jitter and latency
- Large main display with capacitive touch screen and adjustable display swivel
- Unique touch-sensitive channel editing section with 11 rotary controls
- Dedicated colour TFT for staying on top of all channel properties
- Optional module for 64x64 channels of audio over Ethernet
- 48 x 48 channel USB 2.0 audio interface onboard with DAW remote control
- Dual-SD card live recorder/player with up to 64 tracks and markers for identifying song positions
- Additional 4-channel control section with rotary controls, buttons and parameter display
- Premium FX rack with 8 true-stereo processors and world-class TC algorithms, Lexicon, Quantec and EMT emulations
- Standard FX rack with 8 true-stereo processors for a wide array of modulation, EQ, dynamics etc.
- 5 variable plug-in processing slots for all 40 stereo input channels, featuring vintage equalizers and compressors
- Insert FX slot and 4-band parametric EQ for all 8 stereo aux channels
- Custom Controls offering 16 latching or momentary buttons and 4 rotary controls
- 4 main, 8 matrix and 16 aux stereo buses, featuring dual inserts, 8-band parametric EQ's, stereo imager and full dynamics processing
- 2 Ethernet ports with integrated switch for networked remote control
- Built-in expansion port for optional audio interface cards or digital networking bridges, MADI and ADAT/WC
- StageCONNECT 32-channel low-latency interface for personal monitoring or analog I/O boxes
- AES/EBU stereo digital in
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.