This set contains: E-Tinned Carbon Steel,
Monel is a group of nickel alloys, primarily composed of nickel and copper. Monel alloys are resistant to corrosion.
D'Addario Ascente strings are recommended for advancing beginner violinists, as they offer a wider tonal range, stability, longevity and durability with their synthetic core and monel winding.
- Recommended for advancing beginner violinists
- Synthetic core string delivers a more sophisticated palette that elevates a beginner's playing to the next level
- Ascenté violin strings have been specifically designed to help players advance their craft with elegance and consistency
- Wider tonal range, excellent pitch stability and longevity, and superior durability
- Monel winding on the D and G strings
- Monel is a group of nickel alloys, primarily composed of nickel and copper. Monel alloys are resistant to corrosion
- Short break-in time and excellent bow response for superb playability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.