The iRig® Keys I/O series evolves the concept of traditional controllers as the only one available on the market that integrates 25 or 49 full sized keys together with a fully-fledged professional audio interface featuring 24-bit audio up to 96kHz sampling rate, balanced stereo and headphone outputs, plus a combo input jack for line, instrument or mic input (with Phantom power.)
Together with an audio interface, iRig Keys I/O also packs all the controls you would expect from a premium controller including velocity sensitive multicolored pads and programmable touch-sensitive sliders, buttons and knobs for unique expressiveness and fast workflow.
Both iRig Keys I/O 25 and 49 are also the smallest full sized keys on the market making them the best solution for working in small spaces and ideal when it comes to having a controller for travelling musicians, in addition to the consideration that they are the only truly mobile devices that can also work on AA batteries.
Being certified Apple MFi keyboard controllers (“Made for iPod, iPhone, iPad,”) iRig Keys I/O are guaranteed to work out of the box with all iOS devices including the latest generation of iPhone 7, that does not have an audio output, thanks to the on-board audio interface. The included Lighting cable allows for straight plug-and-play with Apple iOS devices, the USB cable connects Mac and PC computers.
iRig Keys I/O comes with the largest selection of software and apps amongst any comparable controller. While reduced or light versions of software are generally bundled with other controllers, iRig Keys I/O includes a staggering quantity and value of full software. Starting with the full version of SampleTank 3 sound and groove workstation, T-RackS 4 Deluxe mix and mastering suite, Syntronik Pro-V vintage synthesizer and Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE* orchestral workstation for Mac/PC, iRig Keys IO includes 13 full plug-ins (3 instruments and 10 dynamic and EQ audio processors), over 5,000 sounds and 43 GB of samples, that is roughly ten times more than the closest competitor. Plus, for iPhone and iPad users the full version of SampleTank, Syntronik Pro-V and Miroslav Philharmonik 2 collection* are also included for a staggering value of $/€750 (49 keys version) and over $/€550 (25 keys version.) Just add your preferred DAW or a powerful free composing tool like GarageBand and make entire compositions in any music style (acoustic, electric, electronic) and any genre right out of the box.
Having a professional 24-bit / 96kHz capable complete audio interface built-in with iRig Keys I/O presents many advantages versus regular controllers for today’s musicians. The system becomes self-contained taking up minimal space in any situation whether on a small studio desk or when playing live and travelling. The set-up is also kept to a minimum and is as fast and easy as just plug and play. The work environment becomes clean and tidy, without a bunch of extra cables.
In a recording studio, everything can be connected directly to the keyboard ensuring the best possible quality with a Class A preamp for dynamic and condenser mics (including those requiring 48V Phantom power, which works under battery power as well,) to line instruments and even Hi-Z guitars and basses. The built-in headphone output allows for convenient silent playing when studying or practising. Plus, when used in live performances the balanced stereo output allows for long cable runs directly from the keyboard to the PA or mixer which is useful for performing keyboard players or DJs.
- All-in-one, fully portable, ultra-compact MIDI controller with 24-bit / 96kHz capable input/output audio interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC
- Available in 49 or 25 keys versions with full size keys and smooth, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keyboard
- Smart, ultra-compact, elegant design
- Easily transportable, fits anywhere
- MFi certified by Apple (“Made for iPhone and iPad”) includes Lightning Cable
- Includes mobile device support stand
- Comprehensive controls: 2 slider strips for pitch and modulation (user programmable,) octave, program change and transport controls, 5 programmable touch sensitive knobs, 8 velocity-sensitive multi-colored assignable pads
- Neutrik® combo input jack for line, instrument or microphones
- 48V phantom power button
- Balanced stereo and headphone outputs
- Powered by USB, 4 AA batteries or optional external power supply (charges your iOS device)
- Comes with the most comprehensive collection of software instruments and pro studio processors on the market.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.