Designed with students in mind, this cornet has all the features of the JP171 including the Smith Watkins design leadpipe with the added extra of 1st and 3rd valve triggers.
- Medium large bore - Good resistance
- Smith-Watkins designed leadpipe - Professional feature adding good resistance and easy articulation
- 3rd valve slide water key - To remove water effectively and avoid blockages
- High tolerance monel valves - For reliability and smooth action
- Lyre box - For use when marching
- High grade (80:20) brass - For enhanced durability and resonance
- One piece bell - Professional feature for extra resonance
- 1st & 3rd triggers - For ease of tuning
- High quality light weight case with backpack straps and shoulder strap
- JP603 (4B) mouthpiece
- Available in a silverplate or lacquer finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.