Laney AudioHub AH150 Combo Instrument Amplifier
Audiohub combos deliver optimum performance, flexibility and sound quality for a wide array of audio inputs such as; keyboards, e-drums, mics, acoustic and electric instruments and playback are all at home with an Audiohub combo.
Designed with flexibility in mind, the AH150 has 5 channels with a variety of input options including XLR, Jack, RCA and Mini Jack. Each channel has a Level control and CH 1-4 also feature two-band EQ and FX send.
The 5-band Master Graphic EQ provides control of the overall mix. The AH150 features on board Digital Delay with comprehensive control over Delay Time, Feedback and Level. In addition Digital Delay level can be adjusted independently on CH 1-4 via their FX send controls.
The AH150 has a comprehensive selection of output options: Line Out is post master volume, so is ideal for linking to another amplifier or PA whilst retaining control from the AH150. Alt Out sends the mix pre Graphic EQ, Master Volume and Aux in. This defers master control to front of house or works as a record out without including the backing tracks.
A Phones connection with Level control allows headphones for silent use or performance monitoring. Rated at 150 Watts RMS and housing a 1 × 12” Custom Designed Driver and HF Horn the AH150 cuts an imposing line.
- Suitable for a wide variety of instruments and vocals
- 5 channels with various input options and Level control
- 4 channels feature 2-band EQ and FX send
- 5-band Master Graphic EQ
- Onboard Digital Delay with Delay Time, Feedback, and Level control
- Line Out to connect to another amplifier or PA
- Alt Out sends mix pre Graphic EQ, Master Volume and Aux in
- Headphone jack with Level control for silent use or performance monitoring
- 150W RMS
- 12" Custom Designed Driver and HF Horn