At the core of GXP88 is a newly designed and carefully balanced keyboard action.
Its 88 semi-weighted full-size keys with velocity and aftertouch deliver a nice, firm touch and great playability.
The GXP88 gives keyboard players all the right expression options needed for live and studio work, featuring pitch bend & modulation wheels, an expression pedal socket and a TRS jack for connection of 2 foot switch pedals.
The rear panel also includes a 5-pin MIDI out jack and an external power supply socket for powering the unit when not connected via USB. The streamlined no-fuss control panel is based on the successful Nektar Impact GX-series, enabling advanced DAW integration with extended transport control, track selection and volume control as well as options to open/close DAW windows and navigate songs. In addition, GXP88?s user interface also has 14 assignable illuminated RGB buttons for direct MIDI program and bank selection.
In combination with NEKTARINE, Impact GXP88 gets powerful master keyboard functionality: Up to 16 VST or AU instrument-plugins can be loaded into Nektarine?s 16 slots for simultaneous use. GXP88 brings instant patch recall to hybrid or software-based keyboard setups with direct patch control from GXP88?s RBG patch buttons and the ability to define keyboard zones, layers and splits for all hosted plugins. All plugin settings and combinations can be saved in a single Multi-patch for recall at the touch of a button. Nektarine can run as VST, AU or AAX plugin in any compatible DAW or be used as stand-alone application.
- 88-note full-sized keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- 14 RGB LED buttons for MIDI, note repeat and Nektarine features
- Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels
- 1 push encoder for note repeat tempo control and Nektarine features
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose up/down buttons with LED indicators. Assignable to other functions
- 7 transport buttons for DAW integration or MIDI assignable
- Shift button activate transport buttons secondary level for a total of 14 accessible buttons
- MIDI Output jack
- 1/4? TRS jack Foot Switch socket for connection of 2 foot switches
- 1 MIDI assignable potentiometer
- 1/4? TRS jack expression pedal socket
- Power on/off switch
- 9v DC power supply socket (PSU optional)
- USB port and USB bus powered
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.