Aerophone AE-10 is a digital wind instrument that lets you play sax, clarinet, flute, violin, synth sounds and many more. Since it supports traditional sax fingering, the AE-10 is instantly familiar to acoustic sax players, especially with a mouthpiece-mounted breath sensor that responds like an acoustic horn. The AE-10 also features 128* high-quality sound models including soprano and baritone sax, clarinet, trumpet, string instruments, and an array of expressive synth sounds. And the integrated speaker and battery operation means that you can play these sounds anywhere. With built-in speakers, headphones for late-night practice, battery power capability, and DAW connectivity, the Roland Aerophone AE-10 is the versatile, play-anywhere choice that supports you in every musical scenario.
- Digital wind instrument with flexible onboard sounds
- Fingering compatible with an acoustic saxophone
- Roland’s proprietary SuperNATURAL sound technology
- Roland’s latest synth sounds on board, optimized for breath control
- Onboard monitor speakers and headphones output
- Mouthpiece features sensitive breath sensor with reed structure
- Battery operation (6 x AA) for up to seven hours of continuous play
- Easy connection to a computer DAW via USB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.