With its compact size and battery-powered operation, Roland’s CUBE Street was a huge hit among traveling musicians.
Now, the new CUBE Street EX infuses the popular mobile amp with a huge performance upgrade that delivers more projection, more channels, and more versatility.
50 big watts of power and a stereo speaker system with dual woofers and tweeters provide clean, punchy sound for larger crowds, while four independent channels offer abundant connections for a variety of mics and instruments.
Detailed sound adjustment is available with separate EQ and reverb controls, and great guitar tones are dialed in easily with the onboard COSM® amps.
Selectable power modes provide up to 20 hours of operation with eight AA batteries, and two CUBE Street EX units can be linked together for more sound coverage if needed. And with i-CUBE LINK, you can even plug in your iPhone or iPad to play backing music and record your performances!
Equipped with 50 watts of stereo power, two eight-inch woofers, and two tweeters, the compact CUBE Street EX effortlessly projects your musical performances with clear, dynamic sound.
Thanks to unique new power circuitry developed by Roland, you can enjoy clean headroom and quality sound at a level that’s impossible with any other battery-powered amp.
The output power is adjustable in three levels—Max (50 W), Normal (25 W), and Eco (10 W)—allowing you to conserve battery life in situations where you don’t need maximum power.
In Eco mode, eight AA Ni-MH batteries will last up to 20 hours! The CUBE Street EX can also be powered with the included AC adapter at gigs where electrical power is readily available.
The CUBE Street EX has an onboard mixer with four independent channels, providing ample connectivity options for all kinds performers. Mic/Instrument and Mic/Guitar channels feature XLR/TRS combo jacks to support microphones or devices with 1/4-inch outputs, and each channel is outfitted with its own three-band EQ and reverb effect for discrete sound shaping.
The mono/stereo Line In channel is equipped with 1/4-inch jacks, while the Audio In channel provides a stereo 1/8-inch mini jack that also supports i-CUBE LINK. If you fill up all the channels, you can use the rear-panel Aux In jack to connect an additional mono device if needed.
The CUBE Street EX makes it easy for guitarists to plug in and get pro sounds immediately. COSM tones for electric guitar include Lead, Crunch, and Clean, plus an Acoustic Simulator for extra versatility from a single axe. There’s also an AC preamp optimised for acoustic/electric guitar and a convenient built-in tuner. Chorus/delay and reverb effects are available as well, and these can be turned on/off with optional footswitches while performing.
- Innovative new Roland technology provides 50 watts of stereo power from eight AA-size batteries
- Selectable output power modes to optimize battery life for different performing situations (Max: 50 W/5 hours; Normal: 25 W/10 hours; Eco: 10 W/20 hours*)
- Portable, lightweight design (7.4 kg/16 lb. 5 oz.) with durable ABS injection-molded cabinet
- Powerful, full-range stereo sound with dual 8-inch woofers and 2-inch tweeters
- Four independent channels for connecting a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices
- Two XLR mic inputs allow two vocalists to perform at once
- COSM tones for electric guitar, including Clean, Crunch, and Lead; preamp for acoustic guitar provides clean, natural sound
- Angled back for use as a stage monitor; mounting hole for use with optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand
- Stereo Line Out jacks for connecting to an external sound system when used as a stage monitor
- Stereo Link jacks to connect a second CUBE Street EX for broader sound coverage
- Easy recording into your iPhone/iPad via i-CUBE LINK and free CUBE JAM app
- Optional CB-CS2 Carrying Case made with water-repellent material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.