When you’re serious about drumming, you need a kit to match your ambition.
The V-Drums TD-17 series lets your technique shine through, backed up with training tools to push you further.
Combining a TD-50-class sound engine with newly developed pads results in an affordable electronic drum kit that’s authentically close to playing acoustic drums – accurately mirroring the physical movement, stick coordination and hand/foot control that every drummer needs. Meanwhile, an array of built-in coaching functions will track your technique, measure your progress and increase your motivation. Becoming a better drummer is still hard work, but the TD-17 can help you get there.
If you regularly play acoustic drums, you shouldn’t have to change your playing style to use an electronic drum kit. You can use the same playing techniques you’d use on an acoustic kit, without compromise, thanks to the large 12-inch snare. And being based on the flagship TD-50 sound engine, the sounds faithfully reproduce the character and tone of acoustic drums, with lightning fast response time.
First thing’s first: drummers should be able to keep a solid beat before moving on to the exciting stuff. But mastering the basics is exciting too, as it provides a solid foundation for building your skills, not forgetting that tracking your progress is highly motivating too. The TD-17 module includes a Coach Mode to support your daily exercise regime. You can warm up, develop your sense of groove, tempo and timing, and even work on your stamina – all with a score that tells you how you’re doing.
Although playing endless drum solos is undeniably fun, it only takes you so far. Push your drumming further by playing along with your favourite bands, or rehearse the tunes you’ll be playing on stage. Wirelessly stream favourite songs from your smartphone to the TD-17 via Bluetooth audio, and hear the entire performance through your headphones. You can even record your performance and then listen back, to decide where you need to improve.
Roland V-Drums are built to be reliable – from the sound module, to the pads, right down to the pedals; each component must deliver, across every scenario and in every performance. The pads and pedals used in the TD-17 series are engineered to take a beating, but their playability also endures. And as your skills and ambitions grow, you can expand your TD-17 by adding an extra crash cymbal or second snare – safe in the knowledge that you’re using the same durable components favoured by pro drummers.
- Develop stick-control and correct playing technique with large 12-inch double-mesh snare
- VH-10 Hi-hat cymbal with natural motion and open/close detection helps learn hi-hat control
- Natural, rich and dynamic drum sounds, inherited from flagship TD-50 sound engine
- Learn expressive foot control and pedal technique with the KD-10 Kick pad
- Two crash cymbals and expansion possibilities support your individual playing style and performance
- Improve your sense of time with Time Check and Quiet Count as part of Coach Mode
- Warm-up menu provides a basic daily exercise routine to help your playing progress
- Enjoy playing along with your favourite tunes by streaming audio from your smartphone to the TD-17 via Bluetooth® audio
- Choose a kit that matches the tune or style you’re playing, from 50 premium preset drum kits
- Adjust the ambience of each kit to match the venues you perform at
- Customise the preset drum kits to match your preferred drum sound
- Import your own samples for a drum sound that matches the original recording
- Watch video lessons on your smartphone and play along, while the audio comes through the headphones via Bluetooth
- Develop your playing and timing with free to download ‘Melodics for V-Drums’ software (PC/Mac)
- 1x Drum sound module: TD-17
- 1x Snare: PDX-12
- 3x Tom: PDX-8
- 1x Hi-hat: VH-10
- 2x Crash: CY-12C
- 1x Ride: CY-13R
- 1x Kick: KD-10
- 1x Drum stand: MDS-COM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.