The V-Combo VR-730 delivers top-quality organ, electric piano, acoustic piano, and synth sounds in a travel-ready instrument with a 73-note waterfall keyboard. You don’t need to carry around that heavy vintage combo organ, rotary speaker, and traditional EP anymore — the VR-730 gives you the essential sounds and authentic playability you need while saving your back. The onboard organs faithfully respond to classic techniques, while the historic electric pianos—which include a selection from the acclaimed RD-2000 Stage Piano—offer impeccable tone and touch. And with the smart user interface and direct access controls, you can focus on playing without being bothered with fussy adjustments and complicated settings.
Equipped with a 73-note waterfall keyboard with semi-weighted action, the VR-730 is ideal for playing traditional organ techniques like trill, sputter, glissando, and percussive hits. As soon as you put your hands on the keys, you’ll feel right at home with the smooth touch that has just the right amount of resistance. The quick response thanks to Quick Firing feature makes it easy and comfortable to play fast passages, percussive attack expressions, and soft glissandos. The waterfall shape also provides a friendly feel for piano players, and the extra octave is a welcome addition for those used to 61-note keyboards, offering extended playing range and bigger zones for splits.
The VR-730 was designed from the ground up with the needs of live players in mind. Its smart, nicely organized front-panel layout features a clear LCD screen and dedicated organ, piano, and synth sound sections. This gives you direct access to all the essential sounds you need, plus lots of real-time controls for expressive tone manipulation. Seven simultaneous effects include rotary, delay, reverb, tone, overdrive, compressor, and MFX, and the dedicated knobs tweak multiple parameters for powerful sound shaping with minimal effort. It’s also simple to set up splits and layers on the fly, and to save all your settings in user memory locations for instant recall on stage.
With the VR-730, you’re able to deliver authentic organ performances with all the tonal characteristics of revered vintage combo organs. Rotary effects are vital to the combo organ sound, and the VR-730’s three genre-oriented types make it simple to call up the right rotary tone for any style, from gospel and pop to jazz and rock. You can also deepen the sound further with the Twin Rotary effect, add some grit with tube-style overdrive, or call up the ring modulator for a more aggressive sound.
The VR-730 provides a wide selection of pianos for covering all musical styles. Many historic electric piano are on board, including a selection derived from the RD-2000. You can also spice up your EPs with vintage effects like phaser, tremolo, touch wah, and tape delay. The gorgeous acoustic grand piano features 88-note stereo multi-sampling, delivering pro-level tone that rivals Roland’s dedicated stage pianos.
The VR-730 is packed with a tone of ready-to-play synths, from Roland analog classics like JUNO strings and JUPITER pads to textured, modern-era digital tones and beyond. There are lots of fat, analog-style lead and bass tones to choose from as well, plus organic ‘80s-era synth sounds from Roland’s famous D-50. The 200-plus sounds cover a wide range of styles and genres, and are organized into dedicated one-touch categories like Lead, Bass, Pad, Strings, and more for fast access.
- Professional performance instrument with essential sounds for gigging musicians
- 73-note waterfall keyboard with semi-weighted action for authentic organ and electric piano performances
- Mobile, easy-to-carry design weighs just 21 lb. 14 oz./9.9 kg and runs on AC or battery power
- Instant access to organ, piano, and synth sounds via dedicated panel sections
- Virtual Tone Wheel Organ reproduces authentic vintage organ sounds
- Three onboard rotary effects, including a newly developed rock rotary type with cutting presence for performing with loud bands
- Vintage electric pianos and rich acoustic grand pianos; EPs include a selection from the RD-2000
- Wide selection of SuperNATURAL Synth tones, from vintage classics to modern essentials
- Expand the onboard sound library with free downloads from Roland’s Axial website
- Traditional vintage look with wood side panels
- Free iPad editor app for customizing organ and synth sounds
- Seven simultaneous effects with dedicated real-time controls
- Enhance performances and practice sessions with rhythm patterns, metronome, looper, USB audio recording/playback, and other built-in features
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.