The 3i-4719-KBD 61-note keyboard case features a combination foam/cleat interior, which holds the instrument securely during transport and will accommodate the Yamaha Tyros5-61 keyboard. Adhesive backed foam in the lid also secures the keyboard with corner cleats to hold the keyboard in place.
This case features built-in wheels, offering tilt-and-go transport, and is water resistant making it excellent protection for your keyboard.
i-Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinges, patented "trigger release" TSA latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- TSA approved locks
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Moulded-in hinges
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-moulded cushion grip handles
- Corner cleats to secure keyboard
- Locking loop to accept a customer supplied lock
- Product Code: SKB-3I4719KBD
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.