Winner of the UK Music Industry Association 'Best Woodwind & Brass Instrument 2015'
The Trevor James alto flutes are extremely popular with flute players or doubling musicians. Extremely free blowing headjoints, these alto flutes are easy and wonderful to play.
- 925 silver lip / riser, silver-plated headjoint body, footjoint and key mechanism
- 925 silver lip and riser headjoint
- Free blowing and very responsive headjoint design
- Curved headjoint or straight headjoint option
- Double headjoint package option
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Traditional Y arm key design
- Secure mechanism construction with ergonomically designed left and right hand key mechanism
- Triple-plated finish
- Double skin yellow pads
- Hidden adjusting screws
- Without E mechanism
- Closed hole key mechanism
- C footjoint with ergonomically design touchpieces
- Wooden case with fleecy lined case cover
- Cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.