Bb / F-Tenor Trombone - Excellent choice for advancing students. Smooth slide action.
Bore: 13.89 mm
Brass bell. 215 mm
Nickel silver outer slides
Brass tuning slide
Nickel silver inner slide with brass handslide
Incl. Deluxe softcase, oil and mouthpiece
The Woodchester WTB-1100 Bb/F Rotary Tenor Trombone is the perfect trombone to move into when searching for a quality, affordable intermediate trombone.
This trombone features a medium large bore for a more free-blowing instrument plus a modified open wrap F Attachment for less resistance.
• Lacquered Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
• A Nickel Silver Outer Slides provides increased resistance to denting or damage to the instrument
• Key of Bb with F Attachment
• Lacquered Brass Body
• Nickel Silver Outer Slide
• .525" Medium Bore
• Mechanical Link Tapered Rotary Valve
3 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.